We understand that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do it cautiously. This privacy statement describes how XTONE collects and uses your personal information through our website, products, and services. By using XTONEBIKE.com, you agree to the practices described in this policy.
Information we collect and how we collect it
We collect and use your information only for providing and continually improving our products and services. Here are the types of information we collect:
• When placing an order or leaving an online message or posting reviews, you may directly give us the information: Your first name and last name; Your shipping address; Your phone number; Your email address; Images and specifications of your bike build; Other information to help us identify you or help us to improve our services.
• The information generated automatically when using our services: When you use our services, we’ll collect information about the ways in which you use and interact with our content and services available. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device access XTONEBIKE.com.
• We might receive information about you from other sources, such as delivery update from our carriers, which we make use to improve our delivery efficiency and deliver your next rims, wheelset, and other bike components easily.
How we use your personal information
• Purchase and delivery of products. The personal information we collect for orders allows us to record the orders correctly. We have an online system to record the shopping history (order date,
customer name, product, shipping address, phone number, payment number, shipping date, and tracking number). All of this information is stored securely so we can refer back to it if there are any issues with your order. For private label and OEM customers, we have a strict policy to not share any of this information.
• We retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website .
• Communication with customers. We use your personal information to easily communicate with you via various channels (web chats, emails, etc). We will email you special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Fraud prevention. When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How we keep your personal information protected
XTONE takes precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
The XTONE online store & PayPal account use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it's transmitted over the Internet.
In order to ensure the security of your personal information, strictly implement the privacy protection measures within the company.
What are your data protection rights?
XTONE would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
•Access-You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from a XTONE.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that XTONE correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request XTONE to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure - You have the right to request that XTONE erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict/object processing - You have the right to request that XTONE restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. Also, you have the right to object to XTONE processing of your data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that XTONE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email: [email protected]
What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may
collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our websites use:
• Essential & functionality cookies. These cookies are essential in order to help you to move around on the website and use basic functions (like shopping cart sharing). These cookies are required to enable core site functionality.
• Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website in an anonymous and aggregated form. They are used to analyze and improve how the site works.
• Advertising cookies. cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, devices, and your IP address. Third parties may share their advertising cookies withseveral sites and they may enable us and/or third parties to recognize those sites visited. Advertising cookies enable the provision of relevant ads in our and third-party sites based on the data obtained from those third party cookies. Third-party advertising cookies and services, used by us, include for example Google Ads, Facebook, Bing Ads, Yahoo! Ads, and Instagram Ads.
How to manage your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Offers of freebies or incentives are prohibited except in the following cases:
*Provided when the user purchases an item
*is part of a marketing campaign
*The main purpose is not to collect user personal information
Email : [email protected]